MRE

Where the shampoo hits the fan...
is way cooler with the lights off

MRE

Post by l33tn3kk3dskillz »

ok so i know several of you want to buy some and im thinking about putting in a new order

This promotional price is for TWO CASES of MRE's for a total of 24 meals.

MRE's or Meals Ready to Eat are the updated version of the venerable K-Ration of WWII. Currently in use around the world by US Armed Forces and Allies, indispensable whenever disaster strikes, everybody needs a case or two at home or in your car for emergencies. Light-weight, great for camping and with a long shelf life these nutritious meals are ready to eat. Each case contains 12 assorted meals - Main Meal, Side Dish & Dessert, etc. along with their built-in heater.

This promotional price is for TWO CASES of MRE's for a total of 24 meals.Note:WE SHIP IN OUR OWN BOXES TO SAVE FREIGHT COSTS!

they are 89.95 plus shipping for one case ahipping is 20.57 if anyone wants to get half a case thats cool trying to find out how many to order and i will eed the money before i order anythimg because im poor and unemployed
Ares! Destroy my enemies and my life is yours!"
I will eat your dick like Kobayashi

Post by FThompson08 »

I would. But after trying some at black friday I realized how cumbersome and nasty they truly are haha
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."
Yeah, I know...

Post by thefordmccord »

I can buy ramen cheaper.
McDesktop: X5670 [email protected]~NZXT X61~ASUS Sabertooth X58~24gb Kingston HyperX 1866~EVGA GTX 970~NZXT HALEv2 1000w PSU~Crucial M500 960GB~2X2TB WD Green~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~3X 27" IPS Displays
antique farm machinery sold here

Re: MRE

Post by nighthawk101 »

I can give you all MREs... those things shampoo suck. Stay away from them.
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
I will eat your dick like Kobayashi

Post by FThompson08 »

Well i think nighthawk might be talking about the STD called MRE (Mild Rectum Erectile-dysfunction) but yes Meals Ready to Eat blow major balls
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."
antique farm machinery sold here

Post by nighthawk101 »

MREs also tend to stop you up.. so thats always awesome. Why in the HELL were you all eating those things? I cant stress how much I hate them.
Im not being agressive, im being dominant