Goodbye

Where the shampoo hits the fan...
I will eat your dick like Kobayashi

Post by FThompson08 »

This all hinges on whether or not this action creates black holes. I mean obviously it didnt work but its ridiculous to think that this would create a new Big Bang or Black Hole. Black holes are created when massive stars collapse on themselves, not when particles collide.
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."
antique farm machinery sold here

Post by nighthawk101 »

with out doing any research at all... I would think that stars collapsing on themselves is particles colliding which creates a vacuum of energy... the same thing that this will do.
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
is way cooler with the lights off

Post by l33tn3kk3dskillz »

wll im no particle physicist so ill just tend to agree with what they say. there is a small chance this could cause a black hole but it's just as likely that itll make a pink and purple poka-dotted unicorn
Ares! Destroy my enemies and my life is yours!"
Yeah, I know...

Post by thefordmccord »

Maybe it will turn the worlds supply of drank into purple drank.
McDesktop: X5670 [email protected]~NZXT X61~ASUS Sabertooth X58~24gb Kingston HyperX 1866~EVGA GTX 970~NZXT HALEv2 1000w PSU~Crucial M500 960GB~2X2TB WD Green~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~3X 27" IPS Displays
I like to fart on people.

Post by LORD MANN »

rofl
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
http://www.chadsmom.com/
I will eat your dick like Kobayashi

Post by FThompson08 »

I think i speak for myself, and at the same time Black America, we can only hope that all drank becomes purpel drank
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."