Tardlove Letter 2.0

Where the shampoo hits the fan...
purple drank in da house

Tardlove Letter 2.0

Post by Guess Who? »

Let's set the mood...4 years ago I'm sitting in a person's house that we will simply call "gordan tewart" on the forum who may or may not be a senior in high school right now... and this one particular day I saw an incriminating crayon love manifesto on HIS/her wall, and today I would like to share this wonderful document with all of you at thefordmccord forum [TFM]:

Front of the letter:

Back of the letter:
[/img]
is way cooler with the lights off

Post by l33tn3kk3dskillz »

wow... this sort of thing is why i keep mine in a box under my bed. wait i mean ha ha
Ares! Destroy my enemies and my life is yours!"
I will eat your dick like Kobayashi

Post by FThompson08 »

Note the crayon penmanship. Wow, an eith grader did this. I mean granted, we were still in middle school, but really? Using crayons to draw hearts and making a list of things to do...I mean my girlfriend sends me these things but she just started the first grade.
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."

Post by FThompson08 »

P.S. Gordan Tewart is Jordan Stewart
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

still better then my hand writing :oops:
Oh no, I'm not going with you guys. Last time you threw me at an old lady's mailbox and made me moon boy scout troop 324

Post by FThompson08 »

I know, I can barely read yours sometimes. But this is just absolutley ridiculous. I mean how tarded do you have to be.
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

I'll have to get mine out of the box under my bed and scan them too... this is great!!
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
I like to fart on people.

Post by LORD MANN »

got to love stew LOL
Fake edit some one should show this to stew or better yet hali
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
http://www.chadsmom.com/
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

this looks like something a man named pickle tits would do
Oh no, I'm not going with you guys. Last time you threw me at an old lady's mailbox and made me moon boy scout troop 324

Post by FThompson08 »

The thing is stew knew we had it originaly and just didn't cvare i dont reckon. However, hali never did know. This would be an awesome thing to like mass e mail to people as an indictment of the public school system
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

i just think this is a tribute to stew's retardation