Gosh, my old calculator ain't got no bow....

Where the shampoo hits the fan...
Lite Geek

Gosh, my old calculator ain't got no bow....

Post by Art Vandelay »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtJRNyPK-lc
The Indian version of Michael Jackson's "Thriller".
The subtitles are based on how the lyrics sound in English, so they are not really what he is singing.
It's still funny nevertheless.

Girly man!

Oh, how I love You Tube.
"It's you and me against the world, Birdman. Two heavily armed men in a bunker, fighting extradition."
I will eat your dick like Kobayashi

Post by FThompson08 »

This is so funny, not only are the lyrics funny but the music sounds like arcade/disco music.

OOOOOOOO! You'll be pumping Ovaltine!
Girly Man, man, man, man!
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."
Yeah, I know...

Post by thefordmccord »

McDesktop: X5670 [email protected]~NZXT X61~ASUS Sabertooth X58~24gb Kingston HyperX 1866~EVGA GTX 970~NZXT HALEv2 1000w PSU~Crucial M500 960GB~2X2TB WD Green~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~3X 27" IPS Displays
Lite Geek

Post by Art Vandelay »

I need a bun to bite Benny Lava!!!

Good stuff. :lol:

I just don't understand the Indian mindset at all, but those are hilarious to watch nevertheless. I think clips like those are from Indian movies. I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like to see the whole thing.
"It's you and me against the world, Birdman. Two heavily armed men in a bunker, fighting extradition."