Iraq War

Where the shampoo hits the fan...
I will eat your dick like Kobayashi

Post by FThompson08 »

According to nighthawk paying for people to commit terror attacks and give medical aid to the third highest person in al-Qaeda is not posing a threat to us. Feels like I'm listening to Keith Olbermann or Barack Obama.
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."

Post by FThompson08 »

And to answer Goo, of course evil is a subjective term..... just like everything is. There are some people that said we shouldn't go after al-Qaeda after 9-11. They think it is wrong to kill terrorists, however, common sense should prevail. If someone expresses hatered for you and then pays for terror attacks that inch ever closer to American citizens abroad than I would tend to call them evil, and so would the vast majority of sane people. You can't make an arguement by finding the tiny exception to the rule. In general, however, absolutes tend to be right. There wasn't much nuiance to al-Qaeda or any other terrorist harboring state. Remember when Bush said that we make no distinction between the terrorists and those who harbor them. The majority of the nation supported that. That policy applies to Iraq, who was also on the Axis of EVIl, and once again they applauded. To end, I don't think the majority of Americans want to cut and run from Iraq, they want to go over there and fight this war like we mean it. That's all I got to say about that.
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."
antique farm machinery sold here

Post by nighthawk101 »

FThompson08 wrote:According to nighthawk paying for people to commit terror attacks and give medical aid to the third highest person in al-Qaeda is not posing a threat to us. Feels like I'm listening to Keith Olbermann or Barack Obama.
give me some documented incidents of Iraqi terrorist attacks against the US
Im not being agressive, im being dominant

Post by FThompson08 »

OK....Every attack ever planned by Musab al-Zarkawi. He possibly killed hundreds of troops in Iraq. He was given life saving teartment in a Baghdad hospital in the mid-90s

Post by nighthawk101 »

again.... please give me a documented incident of an Iraqi terrorist attack against the US.

So Zarkawi was given medical care in Baghdad? So.... we do that to every single person we have ever captured.

Post by FThompson08 »

Again...Every attack againgst troops and civilian contracter in Iraq that was planned by him. Yes we do give medical care to people we capture, but he wasn't captured by Iraq, and we don't just let people leave our control without asking any questions

Post by nighthawk101 »

FThompson08 wrote:Again...Every attack againgst troops and civilian contracter in Iraq that was planned by him.
ok... well give me some documentation.
FThompson08 wrote:Yes we do give medical care to people we capture, but he wasn't captured by Iraq, and we don't just let people leave our control without asking any questions

IIRC correctly there has been many instances of Cuban government officials flying to Miami to have operations done.

Post by FThompson08 »

He personally beheaded Nicholas Berg, CIA has him responsible for killing upwards of 1,500 civilians; contractors; and armed forces. And when he was treated in Iraq it was because of an injury which he got while fighting us in Afghanistan. And are you really comparing Cuban bueracrats to terrorists, that is a vast distortion of the facts.

Post by nighthawk101 »

I was looking for something along the lines of an attack that showed us he was a threat... IE something that would provoke us to attack. Not something that was done in response to our invasion.

H got treated in Afghanistan while fighting us? We were there in the mid 90s?

Am I comparing "beaurocrats" to terrorists? So both are considered oppressive regimes but the one you are after are terrorists and the other are just beaurocrats.... there is the distortion of facts.

Post by FThompson08 »

nighthawk101 wrote:I was looking for something along the lines of an attack that showed us he was a threat... IE something that would provoke us to attack. Not something that was done in response to our invasion.

H got treated in Afghanistan while fighting us? We were there in the mid 90s?

Am I comparing "beaurocrats" to terrorists? So both are considered oppressive regimes but the one you are after are terrorists and the other are just beaurocrats.... there is the distortion of facts.
He had a base of operation in Northern Iraq in the mid 90s and also commited a string of attacks in Jordan, Morrocco, and planned attacks in Europe, Turkey and killed the secreatary generals envoy to Baghdad.

Post by nighthawk101 »

again....ok, great. Give me some documentation.
P.S. Northern Iraq as in Kurdish territory???

And, also, please address the rest of the question.

Post by FThompson08 »

What documentation do you want, I don't have access to original government documents. I got my infromation from news releases that have been varified by the intelligence agencies. And I misspoke; let me clarify, he was in Iraq in the mid 90s and was trearted there in 2002.

Post by nighthawk101 »

anything that will support your claim will be fine.

And... his base was in Northern Iraq, as in Kurdish territory?

Also, please address the rest of my previous post.

Post by FThompson08 »

Like I say I don't documentation on hand, this will explain a lot http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Musab_al-Zarqawi.

And are you implying that it was not the Iraqi central government because it was in Northern Iraq? You should no that Kurdish terrority was heavily attacked and watched by Saddam, so if he was seen as associating or helping them he would be killed. Also, Zarkawi is a sunni terrorist and the Kurds support the Sh'ia Iranians, so it is unlikely they would want him around.

Post by nighthawk101 »

I havent read all of the article yet... which I will get to later as I am busy now... but early in the article it proved what i stated earlier that Muslim countries hate us because of our meddling in their affairs and because of our support for Israel "Zarqawi opposed the presence of U.S. and Western military forces in the Islamic world and opposed the West's support for and the existence of Israel."