Iraq War

Where the shampoo hits the fan...
antique farm machinery sold here

Post by nighthawk101 »

mr.turtle wrote:im just saying all these ppl have followers..even in our country..so therefore u know that there must b ppl who dont think they r evil
Correct. Whether or not a concept or person is "evil" is something in the eye of the beholder
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
I will eat your dick like Kobayashi

Post by FThompson08 »

However, evil is usely not that devisive. When something or someone is evil it is very evident. we are not talking about whether someone is friend or foe we are talking pure evil
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."

Post by nighthawk101 »

Thats a weak argument.

Evil is a subjective term. It is something that is in the eye of the beholder.

Post by FThompson08 »

Not really, evil is a pretty exact term. the dictionary defines it as anything causing injury or harm, so i think that defines what we are fighting.
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."
I like to fart on people.

Post by LORD MANN »

nighthawk101 wrote:
Evil is a subjective term. It is something that is in the eye of the beholder.
well said and the US is not evil we are just misunderstood
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
http://www.chadsmom.com/
GOO
n00b Geek

Post by GOO »

Oh would you come on with the dictionary....DAMN! The dictionary describes many terms because you need some sort of an idea to try and explain ideas to younger or stupid people lol. Obviously since you looked to the dictionary for your information you must be stupid, although I applaud your literacy lol! Evil may be "descibed" as you say, but not many people think of evil in that way. I suppose you could call evil something that causes harm or whatever it was you went on about, but still......there are people who don't believe said people are evil because they don't believe there was any harm done. These people may be sick, or they may just think differently than you do. Either way evil is still a term that is used by many to describe things in different ways, I don't think Mr. Webster was correct in defining such a broad term. Hey, that's just the opinion of one man, but a very wise man.....and pretty hott too!
The Goo-roo has spoken. All said above is law, let it be known that the great one has graced his peasants with words of wisdom. Shout it from the mountain tops.....Hail Goo! PLEASE?

Post by FThompson08 »

Thanks for not talking down to me, o wait.... Anyway, this is the problem with America today. We are afraid to call evil by its name. Yes, there are some people who don't think those people are evil, but the vast majority do. I mean damn, some people don't think the devil is evil, but guess what, HE IS!!!!

Post by LORD MANN »

Urban dictionary defines evil as

Evil
A deterministic philosophy used to justify selfish extremes and deny responsibility for personal actions, even if they bring harm to others. Those who are evil almost always rationalize their actions and often despise the terms "good" and "evil" because it is much easier to deny moral absolutes than it is to acknowledge them.

Theologically speaking, evil is said to be the absence of good, or more specifically mans isolation from God, brought about not through Gods will but mankinds own doing.

So in short women are the root of all evil it all makes sense

brilliant!!!!!!!!

Post by FThompson08 »

That is the best thing you have EVER said. People do not like moral absolutes because it makes you define your own actions or the actions of people around them as good or evil. Being open minded or not using moral absolutes is actually just a way for people to tell you to flush your morals down the toliet. i.e. "Don't be so closed minded on the middle east. If we weren't there they would just leave us alone." This is a common attack on people who want to destroy evil. Those people over there massacre Christians and that is evil to me. They also kill thousands of Muslims, in my moral judgement anyone who kills people should be stopped. If you think it is okay to let people kill each other on a mass scale then you need to check your moral compass.
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

does that mean i have to kill barney?
Oh no, I'm not going with you guys. Last time you threw me at an old lady's mailbox and made me moon boy scout troop 324

Post by LORD MANN »

yes Sam says so
(Sam is over 6000 years old and is Satan and is a Dog)
( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Son_of_Sam )

brilliant!!!!!!!!

Post by nighthawk101 »

I feel like Im listening to Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity speak when I read what FThompson08 writes.

Ill go on and put this out there. You have NO evidence that Saddam was trying to do us harm.. there were NO WMDs and that was THE evidence for your claims and the reason for going to war... none other (at the time) was listed by the Bush admin. Because of that we CANNOT say that definitively, Iraq meant us harm.
Now, did Saddam slaughter his own people? Sure... but so does EVERY other dictatorship in the history of man. That doesnt make him a threat to AMERICA.

If you were so concerned about "evil" countries (meaning they do harm to people, apparently) why dont I hear a thing about North Korea or Vietnam or China? North Korea poses the most threat to America, in my opinion, in the world, with China a close second.
Communism has killed over 100 million in the last 80 years... that, by your standards, makes it VERY evil and there is not a word by you or the Bush administration about their threat.
Last edited by nighthawk101 on Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by nighthawk101 »

FThompson08 wrote: If you think it is okay to let people kill each other on a mass scale then you need to check your moral compass.
Why is it our concern to police other countries and their policies against their own people?
GOO
n00b Geek

Post by GOO »

You proved my argument when you said the devil is evil but some don't see him that way. ANyone else miss that? We said evil is in the eye of the beholder and your esponded by saying some people don't see Satan as being evil but I think he is................hmmmmm.........contradiction? You agree that some say the devil ISN'T evil, but you think he is........thus.......evil is a term used frequently to mean different things for different people.

Also as Night Hawk said, why is it our problem to stop countries from killing themselves, even if they had WMD, would killing each other not eliminate them taking care of the problem? lol
The Goo-roo has spoken. All said above is law, let it be known that the great one has graced his peasants with words of wisdom. Shout it from the mountain tops.....Hail Goo! PLEASE?

Post by LORD MANN »

GOO wrote:
Also as Night Hawk said, why is it our problem to stop countries from killing themselves, even if they had WMD, would killing each other not eliminate them taking care of the problem? lol
no this does not work the people are getting killed yell genocide and then the UN is like US go do something. then the US is like do they have oil :?: (no then we send 800 troops to help)
(yes then we send are whole army)

brilliant!!!!!!!!