Iraq War

Where the shampoo hits the fan...
I will eat your dick like Kobayashi

Post by FThompson08 »

He also said that democracy is a curse on the world and the enemy of Islam. Because we allow for the freedom of religon it allows people to not be muslim and that is against allah. So I don't think he would like us either way.
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."
I like to fart on people.

Post by LORD MANN »

so anybody have any thoughts on Cuba
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
http://www.chadsmom.com/

Post by FThompson08 »

I don't think they're a threat but I think they are oppressive and should be isolated like they are now. This is what we need to do to Iran, the Iranian people don't like their government because they are becoming more and more restrictive and their economy is going down the tubes so if we put extremely tight trade restrictions on them the highly educated youth of Iran might start a revolution, ironic since they where the ones who overthrew the shah in 1979 and created this mess.
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

FThompson08 wrote:He also said that democracy is a curse on the world and the enemy of Islam.

It's the Enemy to the Future of Mankind. And is very VERY much a Curse on the world...so what's your point...?
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0

Post by FThompson08 »

Beg Pardon?!!

Post by LORD MANN »

:roll: oh shampoo

brilliant!!!!!!!!
GOO
n00b Geek

Post by GOO »

Alright my major problem with this whole damned war is......the point of it. Maybe I am uneducated or maybe not properly educated on the entire subject, but what is our purpose there? WMD? There are none. Changing the government? What's the point.....it isn't our government let them kill each other. Oil? Why the hell do we want our entire force of troops to die for shampoo oil? I don't see a point to the war, and though SOME people say that a vast majority of the public support this whole endeavor, I beg to differ. There is a reason Bush has such a low approval rating, he is killing our boys to gain control of oil to make himself more money! Government supports big business especially when the head of the government is a tycoon in the industry.
The Goo-roo has spoken. All said above is law, let it be known that the great one has graced his peasants with words of wisdom. Shout it from the mountain tops.....Hail Goo! PLEASE?

Post by FThompson08 »

Well, I said people DID support the war. I'm not going to deny that Bush and Congress have mishandled this war. However, as I've said many times in the world after 9-11 when you have intelligence agencies telling you someone is a threat, you have to take them out.

Post by LORD MANN »

news flash Ben Laden is still out their

brilliant!!!!!!!!

Post by FThompson08 »

Newsflash, Bin Laden is just a figure head. Even if we kill him it will have no effect on Al-Qaeda. They are all decentralized groups.

Post by FThompson08 »

Iraq=victory

P.S. 550 metric tons of yellowcake radioactive material discovered in Iraq, and ironiclly sold to Canada. So some of the WMD material we were looking for is found and gives the Iraqi government monetary relief.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2005/07/ ... ellow.html

Post by LORD MANN »

nope its honey mustard

brilliant!!!!!!!!

Post by FThompson08 »

Purple Drank
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

so long fried rice... hello fried chicken
Oh no, I'm not going with you guys. Last time you threw me at an old lady's mailbox and made me moon boy scout troop 324

Post by FThompson08 »

Purple Drank is winning Iraq