jagermeister tour at cincy

Where the shampoo hits the fan...
Leroy Jenkins

jagermeister tour at cincy

Post by cman06 »

if anyone wants to go to the jagermeister tour at cincy on april 9th get back with me the bands are stone sour, lucana coil, and shadows fall the tickets are 26 doll. and the concert starts at 7pm heres the link for more info
http://www.livenation.com/event/getEvent/eventId/254124
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
I like to fart on people.

Post by LORD MANN »

you have to be 21 to get in to Bogarts
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
http://www.chadsmom.com/
Leroy Jenkins

Post by cman06 »

LORD MANN wrote:you have to be 21 to get in to Bogarts
no its all ages there
Yeah, I know...

Post by thefordmccord »

A Monday night? That sucks ass.

BTW, Bogarts is open to all ages, unless that show is listed as 21 and over. I looked and that show is open to all ages.
McDesktop: X5670 [email protected]~NZXT X61~ASUS Sabertooth X58~24gb Kingston HyperX 1866~EVGA GTX 970~NZXT HALEv2 1000w PSU~Crucial M500 960GB~2X2TB WD Green~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~3X 27" IPS Displays
Lite Geek

Post by SEANTHOMAS90 »

I'll be seeing Lamb of God, Trivium, Machine Head and Gojira on 5th there next week. I've got a extra ticket, anyone interested in going?
Leroy Jenkins

Post by cman06 »

SEANTHOMAS90 wrote:I'll be seeing Lamb of God, Trivium, Machine Head and Gojira on 5th there next week. I've got a extra ticket, anyone interested in going?
yea i was wanting to go c that as well but trivium will not b there for it bc they r goin on there euro tour so that sucks but that concert will b killer as well. i would b interested in goin though if so.
Lite Geek

Post by SEANTHOMAS90 »

cman06 wrote:
SEANTHOMAS90 wrote:I'll be seeing Lamb of God, Trivium, Machine Head and Gojira on 5th there next week. I've got a extra ticket, anyone interested in going?
yea i was wanting to go c that as well but trivium will not b there for it bc they r goin on there euro tour so that sucks but that concert will b killer as well. i would b interested in goin though if so.
Sry I asked a friend not too long after posting that. Man I rly wanted to see Trivium badly. :(
Leroy Jenkins

Post by cman06 »

SEANTHOMAS90 wrote:
cman06 wrote:
Sry I asked a friend not too long after posting that. Man I rly wanted to see Trivium badly. :(
its cool yea trivium are awesome and thats y i didnt get tickets it wa a big letdown that they werent comin well have funn.
Lite Geek

Post by SEANTHOMAS90 »

cman06 wrote:
SEANTHOMAS90 wrote:
cman06 wrote: yea i was wanting to go c that as well but trivium will not b there for it bc they r goin on there euro tour so that sucks but that concert will b killer as well. i would b interested in goin though if so.
its cool yea trivium are awesome and thats y i didnt get tickets it wa a big letdown that they werent comin well have funn.
Thx. Well there's always Ozzfest since it's obiviously free but they'll be more concerts coming up this summer. 8)