alachol?
No votes
or just being stupid?
45%

Total votes: 11

Riced out like a Honda

death

Post by andrewrice07 »

so what do u think killed the anna nicole?...if you dont know who she is u have seen her on the trim-spa XL diet pills on TV
Don't Be Sexist - Bitches Hate That
Yeah, I know...

Post by thefordmccord »

I voted for stupid, cause it would be nice if stupid was lethal.
McDesktop: X5670 [email protected]~NZXT X61~ASUS Sabertooth X58~24gb Kingston HyperX 1866~EVGA GTX 970~NZXT HALEv2 1000w PSU~Crucial M500 960GB~2X2TB WD Green~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~3X 27" IPS Displays
I like to fart on people.

Post by LORD MANN »

i think she had a lot of acid thats all could have think of that made her so Stupid
but i think she was killed by being so Stupid she makes me look smart
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
http://www.chadsmom.com/
My mom is very do-able.

Post by vantec89 »

i think she died from o.d.ing like her retarded son.
Corsair 800D
ASUS Maximus IV Extreme
i7 2700k @ 5ghz
16gb Corsair Dominator GT DDR3 1600
EVGA GeForce GTX 480 1536mb
WD Velociraptor 150gb x 2 in Raid0
Seagate Barracuda 1tb x 2
Lite Geek

Re: death

Post by SEANTHOMAS90 »

andrewrice07 wrote:so what do u think killed the anna nicole?...if you dont know who she is u have seen her on the trim-spa XL diet pills on TV
Trimspa baby! :mrgreen:
Now lets kill off the other shampoo in the media.
Lite Geek

Post by Art Vandelay »

If stupid were lethal, she would have been dead years ago though. :lol:

If her autopsy results come back anything other than a drug overdose, I'll be shocked. As if her train-wreck of a life could get any worse, the paternity arguement over her baby daughter has increased to four men as possible candidates. 8|
"It's you and me against the world, Birdman. Two heavily armed men in a bunker, fighting extradition."
Riced out like a Honda

Post by andrewrice07 »

that is sad....this baby is going to be so Traumatized when she grows up!

Post by LORD MANN »

Art Vandelay wrote:If stupid were lethal, she would have been dead years ago though. :lol:

If her autopsy results come back anything other than a drug overdose, I'll be shocked. As if her train-wreck of a life could get any worse, the paternity arguement over her baby daughter has increased to four men as possible candidates. 8|
be shocked it is clean

brilliant!!!!!!!!
Lite Geek

Post by Art Vandelay »

LORD MANN wrote:
Art Vandelay wrote:If stupid were lethal, she would have been dead years ago though. :lol:

be shocked it is clean
Clean?? We are talking about Anna Nicole Smith aren't we? :lol: I thought they just said there weren't any illegal drugs in her system nor were there large amounts of prescription drugs present in the initial autopsy.

The police just took out eight bags of meds from her hotel room. (Who were all those drugs for??) A final autopsy report will be a few weeks away, so it's not conclusive yet. I'm guessing a potentially lethal combination of OTC stuff with prescription meds, and a little alcohol, too brought about her death. (and maybe Ford's right about the stupidity part! Her brain was just too tiny?) People commonly underestimate the potency of drugs when combined with alcohol, which is a tragic mistake.
"It's you and me against the world, Birdman. Two heavily armed men in a bunker, fighting extradition."
Riced out like a Honda

Post by andrewrice07 »

Art Vandelay wrote:
LORD MANN wrote:

be shocked it is clean
Clean?? We are talking about Anna Nicole Smith aren't we? :lol: I thought they just said there weren't any illegal drugs in her system nor were there large amounts of prescription drugs present in the initial autopsy.

The police just took out eight bags of meds from her hotel room. (Who were all those drugs for??) A final autopsy report will be a few weeks away, so it's not conclusive yet. I'm guessing a potentially lethal combination of OTC stuff with prescription meds, and a little alcohol, too brought about her death. (and maybe Ford's right about the stupidity part! Her brain was just too tiny?) People commonly underestimate the potency of drugs when combined with alcohol, which is a tragic mistake.
thats great stuff
Lite Geek

Post by Art Vandelay »

Oh, wait. My mistake...... Now a fifth guy has stepped up to the plate to claim paternity.

I'm beginning to think it might be easier to just have all the males in the northern hemisphere submit to a DNA test. :lol:
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

Fifth? Rush Limbaugh put in his hat yesterday as well lol.

About the DNA, we could not do that! We would put an end to nearly every rape case, and finish every Jerry Springer episode on our own. Oh and that reminds me, Springer’s and every other maternity test is sexist, the man always has to be tested to see if he is the father, never the woman tested to see if she is the mother, there is no evidence that it is hers!

In reality, we have the DNA of every cow in the northern hemisphere, and find out where the a case of mad cow has come from in a instant. I guess the argument is that cows don’t have privacy and people do and getting the DNA would be a violation to the rights of the person. And who gets this DNA? The government or a third party that sells them to credit card companies to find common DNA for who heavier creditors or good creditors and then single them out with ads.

I’m all for the DNA of everyone, and all for giving the information to whoever it wants, it’s not the codex for my soul, or what I am, its just a piece that makes me human. Moreover, we do not own it. Our parents do!
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0

Post by LORD MANN »

Foul play is now suspected

brilliant!!!!!!!!
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

LORD MANN wrote:Foul play is now suspected
Is that how you raise your hand if your a dumb ass now?
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0

Post by LORD MANN »

Lexon Avery wrote:
LORD MANN wrote:Foul play is now suspected
Is that how you raise your hand if your a dumb ass now?
:theinterweb:

brilliant!!!!!!!!