alachol?
No votes
or just being stupid?
45%

Total votes: 11

Lite Geek

Post by Art Vandelay »

LORD MANN wrote:
Art Vandelay wrote:If stupid were lethal, she would have been dead years ago though. :lol:

If her autopsy results come back anything other than a drug overdose, I'll be shocked. As if her train-wreck of a life could get any worse, the paternity arguement over her baby daughter has increased to four men as possible candidates. 8|
be shocked it is clean
Be shocked... it WAS an OVERDOSE.

Anna Nicole Smith accidentally overdosed on at least nine prescription drugs — including a powerful sleep syrup she was known to swig right out of the bottle — after a miserable last few days in which she endured stomach flu, a 105-degree fever, pungent sweating and a pus-filled infection on her buttocks from repeated injections.
8| Ewwwww.......

In a detailed autopsy report released Monday, a medical examiner noted the former Playboy playmate refused to go to a hospital three days before her Feb. 8 death and chose to ride out her illness in a hotel suite littered with pill bottles, soda cans, SlimFast, nicotine gum and an open box of Tamiflu tablets.

Broward County Medical Examiner Dr. Joshua Perper found that in the days leading up to her death, the 39-year-old Smith had been taking large amounts of the seldom-prescribed sedative chloral hydrate, which also contributed to the 1962 overdose death of Smith's idol Marilyn Monroe.

Police found no apparent signs of foul play, and the medical examiner also ruled Smith's death probably was not a suicide because people who take their own lives typically use much more lethal drugs than chloral hydrate.

Rather, he said, Smith might have been simply unaware that the sedative could be fatal in combination with multiple other prescriptions she was taking in normal doses for anxiety, depression and insomnia.

Contributing factors included her weakened condition from a stomach flu and fever brought on by an infection on her buttocks from repeated injection of other drugs.
"It's you and me against the world, Birdman. Two heavily armed men in a bunker, fighting extradition."
My mom is very do-able.

Post by vantec89 »

wow that sucks! she really didnt mean to kill herself....which surprises the hell out of me. ...but who knew that some drugs have side effects mixing with other drugs... lol.
Corsair 800D
ASUS Maximus IV Extreme
i7 2700k @ 5ghz
16gb Corsair Dominator GT DDR3 1600
EVGA GeForce GTX 480 1536mb
WD Velociraptor 150gb x 2 in Raid0
Seagate Barracuda 1tb x 2
I like to fart on people.

Post by LORD MANN »

i think she was killed and her son too
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
http://www.chadsmom.com/
My mom is very do-able.

Post by vantec89 »

LORD MANN wrote:i think she was killed and her son too
....do you mean murdered?
Corsair 800D
ASUS Maximus IV Extreme
i7 2700k @ 5ghz
16gb Corsair Dominator GT DDR3 1600
EVGA GeForce GTX 480 1536mb
WD Velociraptor 150gb x 2 in Raid0
Seagate Barracuda 1tb x 2

Post by LORD MANN »

vantec89 wrote:
yes

brilliant!!!!!!!!
Riced out like a Honda

Post by andrewrice07 »

LORD MANN wrote:
vantec89 wrote:
yes
i think your stupid...they know how she died...along with her son! facts are facts...she was a whore that did alot of drugs
Don't Be Sexist - Bitches Hate That

Post by LORD MANN »

andrewrice07 wrote:
LORD MANN wrote:
vantec89 wrote: ....do you mean murdered?
yes
i think your stupid...they know how she died...along with her son! facts are facts...she was a whore that did alot of drugs
i think her husband murdered her

brilliant!!!!!!!!
Riced out like a Honda

Post by andrewrice07 »

LORD MANN wrote:
andrewrice07 wrote:
LORD MANN wrote:yes
i think her husband murdered her
ok if u want to go that route...which one?......but yet again they know how she shampoo died...accept it!
Don't Be Sexist - Bitches Hate That
Leroy Jenkins

Post by cman06 »

all i wanna no is y r we debating on nething thing to do with her i mean she was a complete moron and she was only a wasnt that hott so she dead drop it at that this thread is lance bass 2 begin with. there now u have my 3 cents bc mine is worth a whole penny more than urs
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE