I am pretty well pissed off at someone!!!

Where the shampoo hits the fan...
Yeah, I know...

I am pretty well pissed off at someone!!!

Post by thefordmccord »

Somebody spilled something on my keyboard at the LAN party and it pretty well pisses me off that nobody told me about it. If nobody comes forward, then there will never be another LAN at the school. If someone had spilled something on it and came and told me, then I would not have cared, but I guess they were trying to be sneaky and tried to hide it. It also soaked all of the permissions forms and all of the entry fee money that was under my keyboard.

For reference, here is a link to the keyboard that I have:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6823126178

Please come forward whoever it was so that we can continue to have LANs at Nicholas County High...

edit:
I don't even care about the keyboard anymore, I just hate the fact that somebody spilled something all over my stuff and didn't have the balls to come and tell me...
Last edited by thefordmccord on Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
McDesktop: X5670 [email protected]~NZXT X61~ASUS Sabertooth X58~24gb Kingston HyperX 1866~EVGA GTX 970~NZXT HALEv2 1000w PSU~Crucial M500 960GB~2X2TB WD Green~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~3X 27" IPS Displays
Leroy Jenkins

Post by cman06 »

that sucks man and someone better come out and say they did it or i will hunt u down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
I like to ride the hose-mobile

Post by master_chief28 »

man thats wack, but then again i could see it happening, and sombody being scared to tell u. i mean do they not think of the consequences to come.
Derek = Durka?

Post by DJ_007 »

OMG WTF.... who did it?? i mean who was on either side of you... that has to be who it was... cuz i remember when u were talkin bout the peprs bein wet and the money relitively early into the LAN...
Yeah, I know...

Post by thefordmccord »

It would be hard for me to blame the people around me because there were other people that played on my computer. I can't really remember who all played on my computer.
McDesktop: X5670 [email protected]~NZXT X61~ASUS Sabertooth X58~24gb Kingston HyperX 1866~EVGA GTX 970~NZXT HALEv2 1000w PSU~Crucial M500 960GB~2X2TB WD Green~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~3X 27" IPS Displays
I like to fart on people.

Post by LORD MANN »

guess who played at your rig alot and myth was to the left and nate was to the right
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
http://www.chadsmom.com/
I am really Shadow

Post by Myth »

I was to the left but all my drinks were right in front of my keyboard or next to my pc. Guess Who said there was nothing wrong with the keyboard when he was playing on the rig....could someone have bumped into something while we were joking around after the pyrimid?
Cattle Prod The Oyster Ditch With The Lap Rocket

Jesus Saves, Moses Invests, Noah Spends
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

I played on Ford's machine. but only for a little while when we first started to play battlefield but afterward I played on the computer beside bob. I never noticed anything wet when I was there.
Yeah, I know...

Post by thefordmccord »

Well, I can't remember what time it was, but I went back to my computer and everything was wet around it, but I didn't notice that anything had gotten on my keyboard at that time. It was not till the next morning that all of the keys were stuck so bad that I couldn't use it.
antique farm machinery sold here

Post by nighthawk101 »

alright alright.,...... I did it.
I like to fart on people.

Post by LORD MANN »

i know it and let me guess that was not pop
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
http://www.chadsmom.com/
I like to ride the hose-mobile

Post by master_chief28 »

it was probably your tea Lord Mann lol..mmmm