Check out my New Toy! (56K Warning)

Where the shampoo hits the fan...
A little Asian guy stuck in a goofy body

Check out my New Toy! (56K Warning)

Post by Samus_Aran_187 »

While getting Grocerys tonight Mom and I went to Wal-Mart where I found this Controll Stick thing for flight games and stuff for $17 on the Retard Rack. I bought it in hope that I could use it for Emulating and stuff like that(It's be bad ass if I could use it for Unreal or something lol) I must say it was worth it

I took more pictures testing it for you on Castlevania 4(The pictures are blurry so try and bear with me)

I can pull back on the stick and Simon will duck, just as if I were pressing down on a D-Pad

Or if I don't want to mess with the stick I can just use the Hat Switch to controll my character (Better for more precise movement of Selections like on let's say an RPG battle screen)

I set it up to where a pull of the rear trigger will throw the whip and the middle button in the front of the controller jumps

You may not be able to see it very well, but when I twist the stick the the right Simon uses his sub-weapon which is assigned to the R button
Antenna Club, Memphis, 1991.
Punk Rockers Paid $12.00 to be shampoo On
The Night G.G. Allin Came to Town
Yeah, I know...

Post by thefordmccord »

That's pretty cool.

BTW, you are asleep on my couch right now...
McDesktop: X5670 [email protected]~NZXT X61~ASUS Sabertooth X58~24gb Kingston HyperX 1866~EVGA GTX 970~NZXT HALEv2 1000w PSU~Crucial M500 960GB~2X2TB WD Green~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~3X 27" IPS Displays
n00b Geek

Post by weezerrockinzr2 »

I like your tablecloth Cody :D :D
So it seems I pissed you off
Yeah, I know...

Post by thefordmccord »

That shampoo is dead sexy.
McDesktop: X5670 [email protected]~NZXT X61~ASUS Sabertooth X58~24gb Kingston HyperX 1866~EVGA GTX 970~NZXT HALEv2 1000w PSU~Crucial M500 960GB~2X2TB WD Green~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~3X 27" IPS Displays