An Evil Plague
33%
Neither
33%

Total votes: 3

purple drank in da house

Apollyon Debate

Post by Guess Who? »

I'm going to give the two sides without yours or my opinion!

The debate was over the name Apollyon (from revelation).
1st
Apollyon is another name for Satan.
2nd
Apollyon is the name of an evil plague.

Now after some ppl respond we (lordofthpcs and me) can try to proove our claim with proof!
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

revelations is a j/k Apollyon = Lexon Avery = satan = pure evil = unseen truths = Death. you should both read my book when i get done with it.
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

Well, now I can give a little evidence!

Read Revelations 9:11.
Go to this site: http://www.jcsm.org/biblelessons/SatansNames.htm

That clearly says , singular, one angel of the abyss or the bottomless pit!
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

consider this, the bible is not a historical doc. its been changed and changed over and over, and it make refrecne to greek meaning the greeks dont have a satan or a god (had may gods some good some evil), so that means apollyon is pure evil. You just trumped yourself with your evidence good one.
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

Well if that may be in your post you just told me not to trust the Bible I'm confused, if your a christian you have to believe in every single thing that it says, no matter how insane! I think we may be all right! Plus the Bible is written so vaguely only Nostrodomus (sp?) could surpass it.
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

i didnt mean that (stuff about bible)as my argument i meant it as get a clue. the rest of my post was.
Douche Baglio, Male Jiggaboo

Post by blittle »

Stop making threads you worthless piece of shampoo. Your threads are lance bass and only lance bass assbangers look at them.

Post by lordofthepcs »

I know that I made a stupid one, but this is by far the most retarded. Jeez.
DRob
[email protected]

"You have no idea what I'm capable of..." - Lex Luthor
n00b Geek

Post by bignasty »

Lexon is a fool, here is the def as google defines it

destroyer, the name given to the king of the hosts represented by the locusts (Rev. 9:11). It is the Greek translation of the Hebrew Abaddon (q.v.).

therefore it could be either one a plaque or satan, but considering satan could either be a man or a spiritual thing such as a plaqu it all fits...
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

blittle wrote:Stop making threads you worthless piece of shampoo. Your threads are lance bass and only lance bass assbangers look at them.
You make more then fag! You appear to be the only one besides lordofthepcs (who just sides with you because he sees a chance to gang up against me because he's on his man period) enjoying it! Bignasty, Lexon, and I have actually tried to settle this! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

bignasty wrote:Lexon is a fool, here is the def as google defines it

destroyer, the name given to the king of the hosts represented by the locusts (Rev. 9:11). It is the Greek translation of the Hebrew Abaddon (q.v.).

therefore it could be either one a plaque or satan, but considering satan could either be a man or a spiritual thing such as a plaqu it all fits...
I agree, because after looking at the scripture it started seeming like we both were right!
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

y thank u bignasty, more info hits the fan. and i am proven a fool, i was just posting off the top of my head, i understand what ur getting at with the hebrew translation, i thought that was just part of one of those add in, in the bible, that said "in greek" see???

and i said it befor apollyon = lexon = satan = pure evil = unseen truths = Death.

Post by lordofthepcs »

Guess Who? wrote:
blittle wrote:Stop making threads you worthless piece of shampoo. Your threads are lance bass and only lance bass assbangers look at them.
You make more then fag! You appear to be the only one besides lordofthepcs (who just sides with you because he sees a chance to gang up against me because he's on his man period) enjoying it! Bignasty, Lexon, and I have actually tried to settle this! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
No, I sided with him because you are a pretentious little shampoo. It's obvious that you, not me, are on your man period. Otherwise you wouldn't bring back up the topic of Apollyon. We discussed it the other night, and we came to a conclusion.
DRob
[email protected]

"You have no idea what I'm capable of..." - Lex Luthor
Yeah, I know...

Post by thefordmccord »

:theinterweb: :hahainternet: :spam: :domo: :tardhammer: :lance bass: :repost:
antique farm machinery sold here

Post by nighthawk101 »

I will make a guess and say...since you made a reply.... you looked at this thread.
Im not being agressive, im being dominant